The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Feats Feats And sp lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

Feats Feats And sp lol Empty
PostSubject: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:32 am

Whats good, i wanted to ask for help around here with feats and sp since i dont know how that works or what exactly i need to do, btw let me say thanks to all of you always helping out im cr 51 already with 2 t2 pieces of armor and looking tough sf lol yall the best and this league amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 pm

One of these weekends we should get a posse together and run the leveling stuff, there are a lot of feets in that. Find someone with a different boss than you (Circe, Luthor, Joker, I forget their official title) and run their early stuff. SP takes forever.
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Im always down
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 am

Im down anytime too just lets coordinate btw im not KiaraKemp anymore, im Uknown Kid i just dont know how to change my name here
Back to top Go down
Atmosfear
Admin
Atmosfear

Leo Tiger
Combat Rating : 106

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:41 am

KiaraKemp wrote:
Im down anytime too just lets coordinate btw im not KiaraKemp anymore, im Uknown Kid i just dont know how to change my name here

Unknown I can change your user name if you want me to. Just let me know and i can send the new info to your email... also the email address we have on file is correct right?
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 pm

^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Thanks atmo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kakashi1027
Forsaken Council
kakashi1027

Gemini Rooster
Combat Rating : 105

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 pm

i need one more investigation for ace but i know where the last one is but its behind a lock gate. i need help with that and i should get 50 skill points for doing all classic investigation. i looked online and youtube and i see people say its in ace hard mode i dont know how to do hard mode pm in game or here to help me out lol thanks for your time Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:42 pm

kakashi1027 wrote:
i need one more investigation for ace but i know where the last one is but its behind a lock gate. i need help with that and i should get 50 skill points for doing all classic investigation. i looked online and youtube and i see people say its in ace hard mode i dont know how to do hard mode pm in game or here to help me out lol thanks for your time Razz
Hard mode just means it's the one you q up for. The above level 30 run. I didn't remember there was a below 30 Ace run...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feats Feats And sp lol   Feats Feats And sp lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feats Feats And sp lol
Page 1 of 1