The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is Empty
PostSubject: To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is   To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 am

Since I have noticed quite a bit of people are needing some loadouts for certain powers.. Im going to post all my loadouts for my yoons.

RAVAGING LIGHT CELESTIAL DPS
Smite or haunt or divine light
benediction or malediction
anoit
retribution
cursed idol
plague

TORMENTED PROJECT NATURE HEALER AND SOON DPS
Healer role:
Blossom
savage growth
metabolism
regeneration
swarm shield
Insectoid form

Insectoid loadout:
Blossom
savage growth
metabolism
cross polination
hive mind
swarm shield

Tormented Project: havent created one yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is   To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 am

RAGE PROVIDER Rage dps and possibly tank
Plasma retch
dreaful blast
bloodlust
galling eruption
outrage
berserk

RAGE PROVIDER PURE RANGE LOADOUT
Plasma wretch
dreadful blast
Any power here
ferocity
bloodlust
eviscerating chain

if you want to see me do this loadout, all I ask for is to have a troll so I can effectively use the loadout

TINY VOLTAGE MENTAL DPS & TROLL
Mental troll:
Telekinesis
psychic enpowermemt
thought bubble
horrific visage or terrorise*
Bastion Grandeur*

* = Dpending on what im trolling in will determine if I use horrific visage or terrorise. Same goes with grandeur.

TINT VOLTAGE MENTAL DPS
menace
phantom flames
pyrokinesis or cyrokinesis
mass terror
thought bubble or telekinetic bolt
terrorise

If you use telekinetic bolt and cyrokinesis... you cam have major damage differemces with clipping these two..

Well. I hope these loadoouts help, feel free to post underneath about what your loadout is.
Back to top Go down
kakashi1027
Forsaken Council
kakashi1027

Gemini Rooster
Combat Rating : 105

PostSubject: Re: To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is   To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Kakashi ice set

Ice Tank (PvE anything)

Inescapable Storm
Cold Snap
Winter Ward
Shatter Restrain
Bitter Winds
Reflections

ICE DPS (PvE Raid)

Wintry Tempest
Snowball
Frost Blast
Ice Bash
Blizzard
Impaling Ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is   To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To help everyone out with loadouts... post here what your loadout is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Helpful DCUO Guides & Tips-
Jump to: