The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Empty
PostSubject: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:37 pm

●●●●☆★Since I have seen many people needing feats.. And since I used to be a general, and also noticed that yelling at people doesnt make things any better. Im going to do the investigations tomorrow ( 21FEB2014). I will be doing these on my Rage dps... His name is Rage Provider. There is no cost for me to help and show the locations, plus who doesnt want free feats? You will also unlock some pretty cool styles, and maybr even some feats from those styles. So please, down in thr responses, please post that you are wanting to attend. And no, it wont be boring.. ill be playing music through my phone on my speakers, and perhaps if many people join, ill put in other people music. If I dont respond on here, feel free to send me a message on the game... I wont bite Smile ■☆★☆★☆
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:03 pm

I was so tempted...then he mentioned the music...jk, if I wasn't night shift I'd join in. Still need a few. Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:51 pm

If you guys dont like the music, you can always suggest songs to play
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 am

Im down
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Count me bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Starting now, but more then likely.. ill be using my headphones to listen to music for a while, but ill hvae my mic on. For thosd who get on later, ill mark where I start and ill post here of where I started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Starting at The Files of TO Morrow... Before I start this, there may be some investigstions in alerts raids that I may not do, due to not many people on wanting to donthe raid, or if im finding the other ones first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Exclude that post, ill be starting on ritual canopic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Tiny Voltage wrote:
If you guys dont like the music, you can always suggest songs to play
I'm just giving you crap, man...Will you still be running around after midnight?
Back to top Go down
kakashi1027
Forsaken Council
kakashi1027

Gemini Rooster
Combat Rating : 105

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm down i just need 1 more investigation, its in Ace chemicals. I know where it is but its behind a gate and its lock and have no idea how to open it... i need help with that if anyone knows how to get it. its the door all the way to the left when facing chemo
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Each door opens depending the side boss you fight. The robot clowns, the dog and owner. The big clown.. etc etc... next time i see you on ill grab you we can 2 man it. You see me do the same. Just ninja me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game   I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be doing ALL investigations that dcuo has in classic game
Page 1 of 1