The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

The real PurPz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

The real PurPz Empty
PostSubject: The real PurPz   The real PurPz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 pm

So I work ALOT and Im married. Im in my early 20s and I try to get on here or DCUO when I have a chance. I am one of the 3 Founders of League. I took a break from the game but i came back and will always be on DCUO invested tooo much money lol.

I am always happy to help out League Mates. I have a WIDE range of ALTS and I can switch to help a variety of different ways.

Back to top Go down

The real PurPz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real PurPz   The real PurPz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Kymsalabim said you can help me in my situation. my game glitched me out of the league and he says if i catch you at the right time you can resend me a league invite. i already added you as a friend so i can see when you log in. so when you can lordLENIXkingOFflame is the name and a league invite would be great please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

The real PurPz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real PurPz   The real PurPz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:05 pm

are you still in need of invite?
Back to top Go down
Ominous Outcast
Evil Incarnate / Website Admin
Ominous Outcast

Pisces Rat
Combat Rating : 103

The real PurPz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real PurPz   The real PurPz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Nah, I got Fear to invite him. He's good. Couldn't find his name for the life of me, so I guess he was just offline, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theforsakenorder
Sponsored content

The real PurPz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real PurPz   The real PurPz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real PurPz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Forsaken Order Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: