The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindey
Mindey

Virgo Buffalo
Combat Rating : 103

Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats. Empty
PostSubject: Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats.   Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Now I know that people are not too crazy about PVP around here but there are alot of feats that are out there for us to take advantage of. As I am new to the game any points toward a skill point are needed and I figure that the pvp section in this guild is really an untapped section for everyone. Please post days of the week and times that yall would be interested in doing some pvp feats. I feel like if we do these together it will make the process much more fun.
Back to top Go down
DowntTemp
League Member

Libra Goat
Combat Rating : 89....98...99

Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats.   Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:54 pm

I'm able to weeknights usually after 7pm PST
Back to top Go down

Days that peaple are intrested in doing some PVP feats.
Page 1 of 1