The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?

Go down 
4 posters

Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffle donations??
Yes
Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_voting_bar86%Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_voting_bar
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_voting_bar14%Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_voting_bar
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Empty
PostSubject: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm

As of now, Leaders have been donating PSN cards. We are looking to make it less expensive. Think about it like this; instead of ONE person donating, we could have multiple SMALLER donations through PayPal.

EXAMPLE:
PurPz donates 5$
Kym donates 10$
Atmos Donates 5$

We would have a 20$ prize to award

Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:07 am

Im new here but seems to be pretty useful cuz we aint rich lol
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 pm

I like your feedback, but i need poll results
Back to top Go down
Mindey
Mindey

Virgo Buffalo
Combat Rating : 103

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:36 pm

oops

Last edited by Mindey on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

THERES A POLL IN THIS THREAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm

PurPz wrote:
I weighed in on the poll, one thing I would like to say is that access to non-leaders should be granted to add money to the prize. It shouldn't all be on your heads, and some of us wouldn't mind dropping five bucks from time to time. I don't know if this would create corruption issues...I don't think it would...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Red Mauler wrote:
PurPz wrote:
I weighed in on the poll, one thing I would like to say is that access to non-leaders should be granted to add money to the prize.  It shouldn't all be on your heads, and some of us wouldn't mind dropping five bucks from time to time.  I don't know if this would create corruption issues...I don't think it would...
Oh, yeah, I didn't mention I weighed in because I thought you were talking to me in the quote, just wanted to mention it, I suppose...
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Id love you guys to pitch in too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm

The link for the raffle leads here...what gives?
Back to top Go down
kakashi1027
Forsaken Council
kakashi1027

Gemini Rooster
Combat Rating : 105

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:03 am

Who won the Feb. raffle?
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Its has been combined with march. Winners announced march 15. But we need to advertise and get more attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?   Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we open a PayPal Acc for Raffles?
Page 1 of 1