The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

The Forsaken Commandments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kymsalabim
League Leader
Kymsalabim

Leo Tiger
Combat Rating : 99 cr 98 sp (I know I'm slacking as a leader but everyone wants me how can I say no)

The Forsaken Commandments Empty
PostSubject: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 am

1. Never, under any circumstances, disrespect any member

2. 16 yrs +++++ Please DO NOT RECERUIT ANYONE YOUNGER!

3. Members who do not participate and communicate in any league activities, planned or unplanned, will be kicked

4. DO NOT blind invite. We ask you recruit members who will be active. Play with them before inviting

5. Help new members

6. We ask you attend at least 1 meeting a month or activley participate on the online meeting forum

7. Need before Greed. Need for stats and greed for style, Plans and furniture are up for grabs.

9. We Do Not Have a Skill Points requirments BUT Most of Our Members Have Higher than 80. If you are lower than 80 and Refuse to Feat Hunt, and Instead Run High Lvl Missions. You will be kicked for Dishonoring Our Name.

10. DO NOT SPAM OUR LEAGUE CHAT INGAME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ominous Outcast
Evil Incarnate / Website Admin
Ominous Outcast

Pisces Rat
Combat Rating : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Dude, I love the second commandment. Kick em' all out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theforsakenorder

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:11 am

sweet rules but with 7 what if your running with no one from the league is it kool then
Back to top Go down
Kymsalabim
League Leader
Kymsalabim

Leo Tiger
Combat Rating : 99 cr 98 sp (I know I'm slacking as a leader but everyone wants me how can I say no)

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:43 am

Of course it is this is juss if ur running with the league so everyone get wat they Need
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 pm

For number 7, there should be a clarification on role as well to avoid any sort of misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Ominous Outcast
Evil Incarnate / Website Admin
Ominous Outcast

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 pm

There is no need for any role clarification. It states to need for stats. Greed for style. Doesn't matter the role. If you need anything, simply speak up before the raid/alert begins.

EDIT: Also, lenix, do what you will when the league isn't there, lol. At least try to be respectful though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theforsakenorder
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm

if you are goin to ninja loot remember that the name under yours represents everyone else in the league. so be mindful how you carry yourself is how your making us look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:28 am

Ok read this
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:30 pm

11. We are a close group of people. People Take breaks, Life Happens. We all know each other and don't expect people to be on every single day and if they take a break they will hopefully let us know ahead of time. If you expect us all of us to be online when you are online. We all have jobs, families, commitments, and live in Different Time Zones.
Back to top Go down
xxpaybackxx
League Member
xxpaybackxx

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:37 pm

I help mad fools why am I a sacrifice still that's gay
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Now your on web site ask yo be promoted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Commandments   The Forsaken Commandments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1