The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

2014 changes moving forward

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

2014 changes moving forward  Empty
PostSubject: 2014 changes moving forward    2014 changes moving forward  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:30 pm

I have made a drastic decision without council or leaders to leave old league behind and start the new year fresh.  we are forming higher ranks now as you read this. the new Cr and Sp requirements are as follow...
85 85 is lesser demon
95 95 is redeemed one
100 100 is greater demon
100 120 is alpha demon

I need 5 recruiters. they will be ranked as soul reavers.  

I also want to fill council quickly as well
Back to top Go down
Ominous Outcast
Evil Incarnate / Website Admin
Ominous Outcast

Pisces Rat
Combat Rating : 103

PostSubject: Re: 2014 changes moving forward    2014 changes moving forward  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:13 pm

I would like to make a suggestion,
To anyone who wants to apply for the rank of Council, or Recruiter; please apply here. Give reasons of why you should acquire the rank of Council. Recruiter positions will be filled faster. Currently, we're only going to have 5 Council members. Apply fast, so you don't miss your chance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theforsakenorder
Hallow Ethnicity
League Member

PostSubject: Re: 2014 changes moving forward    2014 changes moving forward  Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:10 pm

85 CR? Guess that means i cant join then eh purpz Smile
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: 2014 changes moving forward    2014 changes moving forward  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Lol, we make exceptions for recruits that look promising..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 changes moving forward    2014 changes moving forward  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014 changes moving forward
Page 1 of 1