The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

League Raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

League Raids Empty
PostSubject: League Raids   League Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:51 am

Hey guys i got this idea you might think is totally crazy but i think it'd be freakin sweet. i think we should make a notion to start an organized league raid day like at least once a week. call me crazy but im sure im not the only one who thinks this would be a cool thing to do. not only will it give everyone in the league the chance to meet each other from time to time but it'll also help everyone out on getting the equipment they need to catch up with all you big catz. this idea came to me while i was doing an alert and someone from the league, i wont drop names, said that he wanted to do a league raid. sadly no one responded to his invitation, i tried but my mic tweaked. i'd be sincerely honored if the organization of this event was tasked to me if the notion is carried out. my toon is only T3 but like i said before, this notion benifits us all in the long run. please take this into concideration top dawgs.

~LET THERE BE PIE~
Back to top Go down
Ominous Outcast
Evil Incarnate / Website Admin
Ominous Outcast

Pisces Rat
Combat Rating : 103

League Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Raids   League Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Topic moved to "Raids Setup".

Anyway, we normally try to run league raids every few days if possible, but a lot of the higher up people in the league normally are at work, or doing something equally important. When they're on, they're on. Not much to be said about that. Although, normally if you ask the higher ups when they're on, you can schedule league raids when they know they're going to be on. If it's just lower raids like FOS's, then getting a group from the league daily shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theforsakenorder

League Raids
Page 1 of 1