The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

League HQs?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

League HQs????? Empty
PostSubject: League HQs?????   League HQs????? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Shocked is it true?? I heard a rumor that they will have a nightclub type building where you can have guild war, league battles. Which would involve pve armor. Also raiding other leagues hqs. I dont remember where i heard it. Could you look into it.
Back to top Go down

League HQs????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League HQs?????   League HQs????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm

In a way, I can defenitly check it out and see how much of it is true. And yes, your defenitly on the right track though, the DLC will be called Halls of power! There will be league halls with really neat stuff and the best part is, it will be absolutly free for legendary and premium players, not too sure about free. I WILL post a new topic soon about clans, lots of really neat stuff coming out such as leaderboards for the clan! Infact, similarily to the hall of heros in the Watchtower, we can have Golden statues of our own character in our league base! I belive the top 3 in the categories that the leader chooses such as highest dps, score, power out, healing etc. It will be there later on in the game, I'll open up a new topic about that it is a DLC lots of really cool clan stuff coming out, but not too close we still will have time.  I am not sure about if you can raid other leagues but that would be amazing! Infact there actually may be a ranking for the leagues in dc universe to aim for the top coming up soon! I will definetly look into it again and put up alot of information on the topic on probably friday.
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

League HQs????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League HQs?????   League HQs????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League HQs????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League HQs?????   League HQs????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League HQs?????
Page 1 of 1