The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Relentless Devil.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seitanica
League Member
Seitanica

Combat Rating : 99

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:15 am

Hi, I guess I'm a little overdue for an introduction. Majority of everyone knows me by now, I am Seitanica. You can call me Seit Or just Sei if you would like. I'm always up for all raids especially feat hunting if I'm not bored or busy. I guess I'm a some what decent Rage DPS, so you can count on me to kill everything even though I am somewhat squishy and wreckless I usually die a lot. I don't give up easily I'm usually the last person there wishing no one gave up.

Other than that when I'm not playing I'm a computer scientist. Oh And I love quotes.

"Under total surveillance there is no need to bear the price of maintaining one's identity. They simply live under the delusion of being an individual. What could be easier?"
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 am

Well then interesting intro, AND welcome to our online forum! Glad to see you on here
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 am

Dude i just love you ( no homo) your the sh*t broo
Back to top Go down

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Haven't known you very long, already a fan. Looking forward to running things in the future.
Back to top Go down
Seitanica
League Member
Seitanica

Combat Rating : 99

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am

Thx, I'm gonna try to get on tomorrow too much work. .__.
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:58 am

Im in the same boat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relentless Devil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Devil.   Relentless Devil. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relentless Devil.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Forsaken Order Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: