The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

After t5 whats gudd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

After t5 whats gudd Empty
PostSubject: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 pm

So got me thinkin, its there better gear than t5 cuz if i buy all my t5 gear and start to use my stacks to mod it and got a better piece of gear next how i get my exo back to put it in the new one or when you get t5 you dont need better gear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:34 pm

There are kits to remove exo's, but they don't remove everything you put in. It's hard to explain when I'm not looking at it on my playstation. But it's the tab right next to salvage. The best stuff right now is dropped in new Lantern missions, but if you're buying, go to Raxx (i think it's spelled differently). It's in the center of the HOD, right next to the Toyman crap. There's a vendor in there that sells good stuff (the best you can buy right now, I believe).

You probably already know all of this, but allow an old man to feel helpful.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:27 pm

I didnt know any of this lol thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Think it's called Ranx. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Look at you red, lol so helpful... unknown save your bits and bytes for 90 gear, use the t5 synthetic mods tjat com in vendor untill you hit 90 gear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:05 pm

I do what I can...
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:25 am

Yes i've been using those synthetic on my t3 thanks to 5150xx and thanks for the info thoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After t5 whats gudd   After t5 whats gudd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After t5 whats gudd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Off Topic District / YouTube :: Free Talk-
Jump to: