The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Need help with dlc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 am

Im bout to buy the lightning strike dlc to get a elec healer or if the league needs any other role just let me know, also i wanted to ask wich of these dlc should i get for the trinkets its home turf or hand of fate?
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Battle for Earth is a VERY good DLC for lower lvls we can WALK you in to T4 raids Prime, and Gates and get you 4-6000 mot every run
Back to top Go down

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Unknown Kid wrote:
Im bout to buy the lightning strike dlc to get a elec healer or if the league needs any other role just let me know, also i wanted to ask wich of these dlc should i get for the trinkets its home turf or hand of fate?
We seem to be short on Controllers...You should be what you want, but you asked.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Im a controller already red mauler, just if you guys need other roles as well
Back to top Go down

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Unknown Kid wrote:
Im a controller already red mauler, just if you guys need other roles as well
Cool. I've never run with you...you must be a day shift guy.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Lmfaoo yeaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help with dlc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with dlc   Need help with dlc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with dlc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Off Topic District / YouTube :: Free Talk-
Jump to: