The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Yooo in Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

Yooo in Back Empty
PostSubject: Yooo in Back   Yooo in Back Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello everyone, i was out the game for ps3 maintenance (fkd up lol) but now im back and willing to do some fun things with you all since you all are the only people who helped me and y'all cool so i would like to be back in the family plus kiara kemp was no longer available so im now a controller named Uknown kid ( yes bad bad bad writing, im latino lol) im cr 43 mental controller and need a lot of help now, if i can get in again i would love my life. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

Yooo in Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yooo in Back   Yooo in Back Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Add my main and alts i will be there for you
Back to top Go down
Unknown Kid
League Member

Aquarius Rooster
Combat Rating : 43

Yooo in Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yooo in Back   Yooo in Back Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks bro and your main is PurPz right?
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

Yooo in Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yooo in Back   Yooo in Back Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 am

Yeah, alts are PurPzxTrainwreck etc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yooo in Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yooo in Back   Yooo in Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yooo in Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Forsaken Order Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: