The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC. Empty
PostSubject: LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC.   LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:30 pm

When ever you see me on for the next week. I will be grinding out feats, and playing new content only.

HMU
Back to top Go down
Atmosfear
Admin
Atmosfear

Leo Tiger
Combat Rating : 106

PostSubject: Re: LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC.   LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 pm

I need to start the new content too. i keep getting stuck in older runs. not that i dont like helping but i need to work on some of my gear now im falling behind. If anybody sees me on and your running this let me know!
Back to top Go down
Geo Limit
Forsaken Council
Geo Limit

Sagittarius Horse
Combat Rating : 98

PostSubject: Re: LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC.   LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:34 am

IMMA START FEAT hunting soon imam do everything in my power to help everyone but the league really needs improvement in league activies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC.   LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LF roles for FEAT GRINDING New DLC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Helpful DCUO Guides & Tips-
Jump to: