The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

The Twisted

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Twisted Empty
PostSubject: The Twisted   The Twisted Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Twisted Clutch and Twisted Impact are a villainous Duo that are rarely spotted far from each other. I, Impact, am the Axe-weilding Ice Tank taunting the world with my supernatural control over ice. Clutch is my exact opposite in every way- A Hand-blasting Fire Dps picking off crowds and reinforcements while I'm attracting everyone's attention. Our duo works like Yin and Yang.. Together, we're unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

The Twisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted   The Twisted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:31 am

Welcome to the League's website guys! I look forward to running more content with you guys.
Back to top Go down

The Twisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted   The Twisted Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 pm

I'm sorry to say this but we've moved on.. your league has everything it needs, there is nothing I can do at this point to build it into a better league. You would not even feel comfortable having me as a recruiter. We've left the league in search for one that might need our help. Take care, Forsaken Order! No hard feelings
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

The Twisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted   The Twisted Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

The Twisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted   The Twisted Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:50 am

Keep up the good work Smile we can remain allies, maybe group again soon. Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Twisted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted   The Twisted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twisted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forsaken Order :: Forsaken Order Greetings :: Introductions-
Jump to: