The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kissface
League Member

Sagittarius Rooster
Combat Rating : Standup Comic, Actor, Author, Artist, Comic Book Collector

Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!   Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Hey guys! Here's a little about me.

I started collecting comics after seeing the X-men Animated Series in 1992 and now have over 6000 comics. I bought DCUO the day it came out and created Kissface that night!

I played DCUO the first four or five months. I took a break, but came back a few months later and played about a year(?) until my house was home invaded this past July. Three dudes with guns took my phone, PS3, headset, and my car haha! So, I couldn't get back on until my older brother bought the PS4 and gave me his PS3. I'll try getting a headset soon, but money is tight haha yet, I can afford being Legendary on DCUO.

My favorite instances to run are Gates and Khandaq, because there's lots of squishy ads to beat up! My least favorite is FOS 2! I haven't beaten Wave yet, but I have beaten Nexus several times. Sometimes DCUO aggravates my vertigo, but I usually let everyone know. Haha can't really do the Flight Feats.

I was not a founder of InspiredByNightmares, but I was one of the leaders before the league died and I found Forsaken Order. I'm a Gadgets Troll, CR 97 and 140 SP.

And anything else you want to know feel free to ask anytime!
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!   Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:38 pm

welcome kissface
Back to top Go down
Ominous Outcast
Evil Incarnate / Website Admin
Ominous Outcast

Pisces Rat
Combat Rating : 103

PostSubject: Re: Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!   Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Welcome to the website! Hope your time here is full of good memories!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theforsakenorder

PostSubject: Re: Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!   Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:24 am

Bang bang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!   Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:39 pm

PurPz wrote:
welcome kissface
Takes a real player to brave his vertigo to play DCUO. I was a huge fan of the X-Men series, too. That's when I fell in love with Rogue, but Wolverine had the best lines on that show. "I don't know what corner you crawled outta, bub, but round here we don't find nuclear missiles all that liberating."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!   Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss your face goodbye! It's KISSFACE!!!
Page 1 of 1