The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Hello, and welcome to the Forsaken Order league site. If you're a new members please sign-up through the register button. If you're an existing member, then please log-in through the log-in button. We hope you're enjoying your stay. Continue posting, and being as active as you can.
The Forsaken Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to read the Forsaken Commandments!                         Click HERE to go to the Forsaken Raffle!          **This Ticker is Sponsored by AtmosCorp**                     DONATE TO THE FORSAKEN PAYPAL HERE!

More new Auras?![Rumor]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

More new Auras?![Rumor] Empty
PostSubject: More new Auras?![Rumor]   More new Auras?![Rumor] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Hey guys, its ShadowCrow and I have an interesting topic to talk to you guys today. Till now we have all seen the ordinary colors for aura like red, white, blue etc. and recently we have seen the all new PLASMIC aura, which is given in the booster gold pack .( not guaranteed)It costs about $20 psn and the aura itself can sell for about $45-50 million in the broker. Since we have seen a new aura, do you guys think its possible they will add more? On one of the T3 Raids, you encounter powergirl/supergirl during it and they seem to have like a possessed braniac type of aura. Also, for catwomen, if you are PVPing with catwoman as your avatar in legends, then you will notice one of her moves will make her stronger, giving her a type of white-grey neon type of aura. Do you guys think there will be more auras coming to DC? Tell me what you guys think!

Link for Supergirl's possessed aura-
https://servimg.com/view/18508264/4][img]

Link for Plasmic Aura-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/82/64/dcuo_p10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kymsalabim
League Leader
Kymsalabim

Leo Tiger
Combat Rating : 99 cr 98 sp (I know I'm slacking as a leader but everyone wants me how can I say no)

PostSubject: Re: More new Auras?![Rumor]   More new Auras?![Rumor] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 am

Fuck that damn plasma aura
Back to top Go down
PurPz
League Leader
PurPz

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: More new Auras?![Rumor]   More new Auras?![Rumor] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

wish you could change the colors on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More new Auras?![Rumor]   More new Auras?![Rumor] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More new Auras?![Rumor]
Page 1 of 1